1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through TRAK Industries B2B.
2. A returns form is required to be filled out and sent with the returning items. To download a form please click HERE!
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
4. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, catalogues, leaflets), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
5. Any damaged goods must be reported immediately by phone within 24 hours of receiving your parcel.
6. If you want to return items this must be done within 14 days of receipt, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
7. Any claims for warranty, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.