Red Bull SPECT Whip Red - Clear Lens
Red Bull SPECT
WHIP is the first motocross goggle from Red Bull SPECT Eyewear. Tested by and always in use by Luc Ackermann, the youngest freestyle motocross world champion in history.
- Frame: TPU - TPU polyurethane has high wear and abrasion resistance as well as high low-temperature flexibility and resistance to oils and greases.
- Lens: Cylindrical - The cylindrical lens has a flatter optic than the spherical lens, but still scores with excellent peripheral vision. The lens has a hydrophobic coating that is water and particle repellent.
- 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Anti-scratch coating with 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Mirrored double lens
- With polycarbonate lens for maximum protection
- FSCAPE - The innovative F°SCAPE Anti-Fog technology uses tiny micro-etched channels on the lens surface to ensure that condensed water is immediately drained away and the lens does not fog up.
- FREE°D - Our FREE°D technology corrects light refraction and thus prevents optical distortion.
- Face Foam - Three-layer Face Foam for sweat collection.
- 1x Red Bull SPECT Eyewear Whip 001 Motocross Goggles
- 1x Noseguard
- 1x Pouch
£0.00 ex VAT
£59.94 inc VAT
RRP:£49.95 ex VAT